Sunday, April 19, 2009

Count me in as an Oath Keeper.



I committed to the oath five times while serving my country and never felt that it didn't apply to me as a private citizen. Upon retiring from the U.S. Navy I had more time available to become a better informed and engaged citizen in this blessed experiment of "self-government" provided by our inspired Founders. This lead to a renewed search for truth, and began a process of self-education involving the Constitution and the principles of good government.

Some of the issues I studied were on the Dark Side: the Randy Weaver case, the Oklahoma City bombing, and the Branch-Davidian Massacre, the deception behind the United Nations, the Federal Reserve Act, the Bilderberg Group, the Tri-Lateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, The Royal Institute for International Affairs, The Skull and Bones Society, The Bohemian Club, the JFK assassination and the resulting Warren Commission cover-up, and the 9/11 Commission white-washing to name a "few".
On the Light Side (as in "Truth and Light"): I found the John Birch Society, Ezra Taft Benson, Jews for the Preservation of Gun Ownership (JPFO), The Gunowners of America, Boston T. Party (Kenneth Royce), Bill Cooper, Michael New, Devvy Kidd, Dr. Edwin Vieira, Jr., W. Cleon Skousen, Pastor Chuck Baldwin, Alex Jones, Ron Paul and the Campaign for Liberty, AZ state legislator Karen Johnson, and many more people who were engaged in fighting for the cause of liberty.

However, in the back of my mind one element seemed missing, yet I couldn't identify it until I heard about a group that expressed the term.... OATH KEEPERS!

To all the Oath Keepers I say, "Be courageous. Be true to yourself. Stay the course."

The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
Steve Graw
USN, retired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be happier right now to see this movement. As my son turned 2, and my consiousness began to harness spirituality... the reality of life began to bloom. I began to realize the TRUTH as to our exsistance (as "America" and Earth). My world turned upsidedown, but a power in me swelled. I shed all fear to release the true lotus within.

Despite the dangers I began to post it, shout it, question it, research it, and even test it. Others in my family ridiculed me, turned me into a blasphemer! I began to be monitored... and visited! I could feel the wake up on the rise.

On the Tax Day Tea Party of April 15th in Austin, TX... I stood proud with my signs saying, "U.S. Gov't. = TYRANTS + TRAITORS," "STOP THE COMMITTEE OF 300, BILDERBERG, CFR, CLUB OF ROME, & THE TRILATERAL COMMISSION" as well asa wearing my respirator stating "CHEMTRAILS KILL! LOOK IN YOUR SKY".

I began to attract a lot of attention. Many took my photograph as proudly and fearlessly I stood. I positioned myself directly to the right hand side of the potium and behind every senetor and governor I held my sign high.

At the end of the ceremony an angel came to me. He was a Marine with words I had been willing to here for months! He told me of Oath Keepers, as I explained how I knew who had been spraying the skies. So many confermations of what I knew to be true and of what I knew to be needed as our course of action.

Last night as my husband and I came to this page and read the truth of the hearts of you brave fighters... we cried, as I find hard not to now. We cry not of fear or sadness, but of the biggest love our hearts could bear. This was the love of humanity we so diligently strived for. We have been shunned and even have had efforts of silence directed towards us, but in this shinning moment on this day of the eternal shot GOD WILL FINALLY ARISE IN THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD TO TAKE BACK THE TRUE ESSENCE OF THE ALPHA AND OMEGA... FREEDOM!

I AM HONORED TO FIGHT AND FREE OR EVEN DIE NEXT TO ANY ONE OF YOU, AND I PLEDGE THAT I WILL NOT STOP (WHETHER IN BODY OR IN SPIRIT) UNTIL FREEDOM AND EQUALITY IS THE GOD GIVEN GIFT THAT ALL PERPETUALLY RECIEVE.

I thank you for diligently researching and standing up next to me with the highest of truths as far as the perpeTRAITORS of this tyranny both current and ahead.

I do have U.S. Patent #'s for said chemtrails, as well as the Ionic Cloud patens, and Atmosphere Obgect Detector as well... all having to do with the constant areial spray. I also have soil, h2o, mucus, dust, fiber, detox pads, and more all dated sealed and packeged... ready for scientific testing. If there is anyone outthere with qualifications to aid me in this endevor please contact me.

Christin Wilson
www.myspace.com/christynine
Facebook Search: Christy Rapture