Thursday, March 26, 2009

U.S. Air Force, an Old Kentucky Boy Doing His Part


I am just an old Kentucky Boy doing my part for America.

I was in the United States Air Force Security Police, in Nuclear Security.
I served my country from 1978 to 1986. When I enlisted I gave my oath to protect my country from all enemies foreign or domestic .

That oath did not come with an end but is forever. If our government turns trader then I will protect America even from our own people if that is what it takes.

I have always hoped it would never come to that but, I think the time is here. I believe we must do all we can to protect our freedom even unto death.

I hope our soldiers never come to take away our rights but hope they will understand and join our cause. Freedom comes with a cost. I am willing to pay the utmost cost to see and keep freedom for our children and grand children.

Lets take the oath again to forever protect our freedom no matter what the cost.

David W. Ray
Disabled American Veteran
American Legion Member
http://www.bornagainamerican.org/

1 comment:

Hulagu Khan said...

To David W. Ray, Thank You for your service to this nation. I feel i need to tell you this, I found the site you have below your name when it first came out and they have removed comments from the front page in support for obama, many of use have seen them just want you to know this up front.