Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oath Keeper Testimonial from Vietnam Era Navy and National Guard Veteran

I'm in 100% agreement in regards to Oath Keepers. I took my oath upon enlisting in the Navy almost 47 years ago and again when I enlisted in the National Guard 37 years ago. I served on Okinawa during the Vietnam war.

I had two brothers that fought in two different wars. WWII and the Korean war. I had three uncles who served in WWII, and one retired after 20 years in the Air Force. I had two great grandfathers and one great great grandfather that fought in the Civil War and one fought in the war of 1812 so he was quite old when he fought in the Civil War 49 years later. One great grandfather was wounded in the battle of Chichamauga Tennessee. So you can see my family goes back quite a ways in our country's battles.

I'm prepared to die to defend our Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

May God help us in these times that try mens souls.

A Veteran

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you for sharing your story with the rest of us.