Tuesday, June 2, 2009

We took oaths both in the Army and the Police Agencies


As an honorably discharged Vietnam Vet/Disabled police officer, I swear to keep my oaths.

I served with the Engineers in Vietnam 70/71 and took my Oath at an Affees station in the Midwest, then served eight years after Nam with the Army, and twenty years thereafter on the Police Department.

We took oaths both in the Army and the Police Agencies where I worked, both required an allegiance to the Constitution of the United States.

Now I hear that our new President wishes the Troops to swear not allegiance to the Constitution, but to the President of the United States!!

Soon he will have them saying Heil Obama!

I will, if called upon, defend our Constitution if I have to crawl up on them and bite them on their ankles. We who have served and fought in our nations past TWO major wars, in Korea and Vietnam, know that we fought and KILLED communists, now our leaders are pushing us closer and closer to a totalitarian government that wishes to care for us from the cradle to the grave. These were the plans of Marx and Lenin, and moved forward by Stalin.

1 comment:

CaptGooch said...

Welcome Home Brother,
Thank You for your service.

And Welcome aboard.




Not on Our Watch