Friday, June 19, 2009

Testimonial of Current Reserve Military Police and Combat Veteran

Rock of the Marne!

I served in the U.S. Army, and am still in the reserves. I was in the 3rd Infantry Division on active duty and am currently serving in 1/104th div (mp).

I remember the oath I took on October 10, 2003, and again on April 15, 2005 and again on June 1st, 2008. I stand ready to always uphold the constitution of our united states and I will not obey any of the stated orders on your web page [in the declaration of orders we will not obey]. I am a 3 time combat veteran.

T
hank you for all that you do and please notify my of any meetings so that I may attend.

Joshua King

1 comment:

propagandawerks said...

Thank you Mr. King, you are a patriot and we depend on you and others to do the same.

P R O P A G A N D A W E R K S
http://www.propagandawerks.blogspot.com