Friday, April 3, 2009

Combat Vet, USMC Stands by his Oath


I served 4 years in the USMC. I am sick of the situation and in the inability of the government to act in a proper fashion. I am an ardent supporter of the constitution as it was written. I wish to stand with you and your organization.

As far as military service I served in operation enduring freedom from February 7, 2003 to June 3, 2003 and saw combat in Iraq. I served with 2nd Assault Amphibian Battalion. We were attached to Kilo Company, 3rd Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division for the duration of Operation Iraqi Freedom

Again, I am intensely interested in the organization itself and what it stands for. As far as political views, if they are important, I stand with the views of Ron Paul in nearly every sense.

God Bless,

Sgt. Jason Brian Hitt
USMC Veteran

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is too bad there are not many people left in our congress who understand the constitution like Dr. Ron Paul.

Thanks for your post Sgt. I check this site everyday and it is quite refreshing to know there are people in the military who take their oaths seriously.

For what it is worth at least one person is grateful for what you are doing and what you stand for and should it come down to it myself and many others will be by your side.

P. Gwaltney said...

Welcome, and Semper FI Sergeant Hitt. My nephew served in 2/5 during OIF, attached to 2nd Tanks. Did you happen to know a Sgt. Steve Williamson? He was a classmate of mine a few years back. I know he served with 2nd Tracks & was in Fallujah in Nov. of '04.