Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oath Keeper Testimonial by LRRP Vietnam Vet and Peace Officer


I made this pledge at the young age of 17 called early entry into the Army in 1967.

"I solumly pledge to protect and defend the Consitution of the United States of America form all enemies both foreign and domestic, so help me God"!
My oath hasn't changed nor will it until the day I die! I served two tours in Viet Nam in a LRRP provisional at Phu Bai and continuted to serve for seven more years as a CID investigator with several TDY tours back to the big Green.

I then served as a civilian police officer for several jurisdictions to total 27 years in law enforcement. I continue to serve in any way shape or form to promote 2nd Amendment Rights.

"I will never give up"!

Thank you for this venue! We need more like you!

CJ Miller SFC US Army

Note from Oath Keepers: And we need more like YOU. The testimony of combat vets, especially from veterans of Vietnam, Korea, and WWII, are especially powerful and persuasive in getting the current generation of young bucks to do the right thing. Please encourage your buddies to step up, either with written testimonials, or video. Video is especially powerful, so if you have any way of making one, please do, and send it in! Email for details.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great site. The retelling of your experiences is heart swelling patriotic. I give you honor and would stand with any of you. Citizen or subject, I choose citizen.

halfacarafe

Anonymous said...

Brings tears to my eyes. Thank you

Outraged Patriot said...

This site has brought hope and a whole lot of peace to my heart! These are indeed unsettled and precarious times we find ourselves in and just knowing that there are good men and woman serving our Country and our Constitution will make me sleep a litter easier tonight. The media is making us the 'civilians' and all of 'you' out to be enemies and afraid of each other. We should not be afraid of eachother, we should be supporting eachother. This site and the commitment from all of you has renewed my respect and admiration! I would be Proud to stand next to you!

Anonymous said...

all i can say is thanks... it's a relief to know you are out there... should the day ever come we stand against this government i will be more than glad to stand with you and defend these things that are so freely and easily being disregarded..Our constitution, our bill of rights, etc.