Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Army National Guard Veteran and Lawyer


I took two oaths to uphold the Constitution, one when I joined the Army National Guard when I was seventeen and one when I was sworn in as a member of the Bar.

As many of you are aware, there has been a long slow assault on our Constitutional rights and a steady usurpation of power by the government, and we are at a point where the civil means to control our government provided by our Nation’s Founders have almost completely been eliminated.

For an idea about what we need to do to restore liberty and justice in America, check out the video of the speeches by Patrick Henry and me at the Florida reform leader rally on December 6, 2008 at http://blip.tv/file/1548118 and don’t miss the links below the video.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Eagles were wrong with the song "Let's Kill all the Lawyers..."
With understanding you do understand!!!

Welcome to the awakening!

WILL NOT BOW!!!