Saturday, March 14, 2009

Current Serving Special Forces Soldier Warns: "Gun confiscation being set up inside the military"

To Free The Oppressed

It's about time that something like this has form
ed. I'm an E7 in the Army National Guard (Colorado, B co. 5/19th SFG) I'm an 18C and I'm getting the hell out of the Army. I've had enough. I ETS in October and I'm picking up my family and we're moving to New Hampshire to join other defenders of the Republic in a place that is still one of the freest places in the nation. (I'm a member of the Free State Project.)

I'm currently serving on OWT status at Ft. Bliss, TX. I wanted to share what is going on here.

Bliss is mandating that all soldiers who own POWs (privately owned weapons) cannot store their firearms
on post housing. They must be turned into the arms room. All soldiers must register any weapons they own with the provost marshall regardless of whether or not they live on post. Further, the post commander has mandated that if soldiers do not comply, they will face courts martial.

The counseling statement I recieved on this new policy stated that privately owned firearms are a serious threat to the safety of the community. I kid you not.

Here it is: they're now figuring out who in t
he military is a firearms owner as a pretext to disarming these soldiers first before going after everyone else's guns.
I'm completely on board with your statements of intent, but I will uphold these edicts from outside the military. I'm not going to be ordered at gunpoint to participate in the fascist takeover of this country.

BTW; I discovered your site via Alex Jones. You have permission to use this email in your efforts to get the word out and let me know how I can assist.

Thanks,

SFC Gerald Montgomery


Note from Oath Keepers:

SFC Montgomery is a credit to SF. By stepping up, he is truly living up to the Special Forces motto, "De Oppresso Liber" meaning "To Free The Oppressed.' While most active duty military are understandably reluctant to speak out publicly, and it may be better if they don't for many reasons, there is still great value in some taking a public stand like this - especially "short timers" who will be out soon anyway. God bless SFC Montgomery and men like him. You can count on hearing more from him in the future.

His report on the anti-gun purge at Ft. Bliss is chilling, especially this part:

All soldiers must register any weapons they own with the provost marshall regardless of whether or not they live on post.
Even under the warped logic that on-post weapons are "safer" if stored in the armory, what does that have to do with privately held weapons, kept in private homes off-post? Why must those be registered? We suspect that SFC Montgomery's summation of the purpose of this policy is correct. Registration is historically the precursor to confiscation.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I am very impressed with this, Long have I waited to see more and more soldiers stand up and let the american people know, that there soldiers are there for there defence not there demise. Any and all americans should know that there constituation is being rewritten and our civil liberties and rights are being taken away. Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to our nation being confronted with a civil war if we dont stand up and get pissed. Take back our country and for god sake I pray we are not stupid enough to blindly elect another pres. due to history in the making.

PFC. Nebraska national guard

Anonymous said...

You don't have to go all the way back east, Sergeant. Just drive north. You're quite welcome here in Wyoming.

Bruce (former Army)

CorbinKale said...

A shining example of the honorable Americans who refuse to compromise their principles.
/salute

Anonymous said...

SFC Montgomery.
Thanks for the update. I retired in '96 with 28+ years. I was at Campbell in 91 and we had to register our private weapons but did not have to put them in the armory. Getting scarry out there. Idaho is another good place to come too.
opns_sergeant@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Was in from 90-94 at Fort McClellan,Al. We had the same rule,had to register them,and if you live on Post they were to be stored in the armory. I actually had the balls to pipe up,asking,"...we're here to defend the Constitution,why can't we exercise it too..".

Got a quick shut the effing up from the XO.

Yep,knew it was time to leave. If I am going to defend it,then I want to live it too. For we are all Americans,in uniform,out of uniform and everything in between.

Oath Keepers said...

When I was in, back in the early eighties, we kept our personal semi-auto rifles in our barracks at Ft. Lewis. No sweat.

How times have changed!

Anonymous said...

Got ya 5th POC Sarge.
Hooah!


Will Not Bow!!!

Jyrell Shedd Sr.

Lew said...

"privately owned firearms are a serious threat to the safety of the community"

Bovine Scatology.

Privately owned weapons are only a threat to the ruling 'Politburo.'

I don't blame you for getting out. I couldn't stand being under Carter and did the same.

Rest assured, this 60 year-old Viet Nam Vet will stand with any who defend freedom and liberty in America.

I didn't serve in Viet Nam and Germany after to see our nation overtaken bby the same enemies we fought.

Storm'n Norm'n said...

Ref:"Bliss is mandating that all soldiers who own POWs (privately owned weapons) cannot store their firearms on post housing. They must be turned into the arms room. All soldiers must register any weapons they own with the provost marshall regardless of whether or not they live on post. Further, the post commander has mandated that if soldiers do not comply, they will face courts martial."

The last time I checked soldiers still had 2nd Amendment rights...or did somebody sneak in the dark of night and change the rules? My personal opinion...court martial the Bliss Caommander!

Anonymous said...

Idaho would welcome you, too, Sergeant. We have plenty of good men here but could always use a few more.

Anonymous said...

South Dakota will also be friendly territory.

Anonymous said...

I've had my guns registered with the PMO on every post I was assigned to, but I kept them in my quarters.

The guns-drugs-Mexican thing must be racheting things up a bit around El Paso.

Anonymous said...

I am a former Army tanker and former Police Officer. I am getting the hell out of Illinois soon.

I kept my personal weapons in our armory at Ft. Benning but it was not mandatory.

There are many others that I work with all over the country that are arming for what is to come.

From my cold dead hands......

Anonymous said...

This is nothing new. When a friend of mine was stationed at Fort Knox in '83 he was told the same thing. The Army wanted to know the make and serial numbers of all firearms he owned. He told them he didn't have any (they were at his mothers).

Anonymous said...

If the government does give the order to disarm the people, it will be the law enforcement agencies that will come after everyone. So we also need to explain and persuade all those working in law enforcement not to betray the people. They should instead turn on their superiors and side with the people against those who long ago abandoned their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution.

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.” - Edward Abbey

Anonymous said...

I'm a Vietnam Vet.USMC I will fight the fight for our freedoms and libertys we now have. Under no circustances will I give up my guns,my rights to serve my God. This 61 yr.old viet is ready to stand with the oath keepers,anytime,anywher

Anonymous said...

I want to take this opportunity to thank our soldiers that are defending our freedom and may our father in heaven arm us with his holy spirit to fight this evilness from within and may we stand together to fight , protect and defend our freedom, or values and our principles, I will not bow, summit or compromise with my beliefs, give me freedom or give me death. May God help us in the future months because these people will declare martial law and now they are trying to provoke us to take indefinate power.

John S. said...

Smells like--revolution.

CaptGooch said...

John S. said...
Smells like--revolution.
June 27, 2009 12:47 PM
----------------------------------

IF honoring an Oath sworn to the Constitution smells like revolution to you .... then you either must not have ever sworn that oath or have never understood it and lived up to it.

The only revolution being done here is oath takers "revolving" [turning] from blind ignorance to full awareness of the lies spewed by the Professional Political Parasites in Washington, DC and becoming Oath Keepers.

IF that is revolution then yeah it smells like that here.

Do you not honor your ancestors and our Founding Fathers ?
Or are you an agent provocateur sent to harass honorable men and women who are trying to save their Constitution and Its Constitutional Republic ?

Do some more reading, especially our We are Not List.
I will repost it for your convenience.
-----------------------------------

What We Are Not



We are Not advocating or promoting the overthrow of any government whether local, state or national.
We want our governments to return to the Constitutional Republic which the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution defined and instituted.


We are Not advocating or promoting violence towards any organization, group or person.
We are determined to Keep our Oath to support and defend the Constitution.


We are not advocating or promoting the removal of any person from his or her elected office.
We want all elected persons to live up to their Oath to "support and defend the Constitution" as it is written or to leave of their own volition.


We are not advocating or promoting that anyone in the Judicial Branch be removed or replaced.
We want the Justices in the Judicial Branch to follow the Constitution as written without interpretation.


We are not advocating or promoting any particular form of government other than the Constitutional
Republic which the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution defined and instituted.

We are not advocating or promoting the rewriting of the Constitution nor are we asking for an Amendment thereto.
We are insisting on the Constitution being Enforced as it is written.


We are Not advocating or promoting any act or acts of aggression against any organization or person for any reason including, but not limited to; race, religion, national origin, political affiliation, gender or
sexual orientation.

We hope for a return to a Constitutional Republic free from fear and hatred. We hate only tyranny.

We are Oath Sworn Americans who want the Constitution returned to its legal and rightful place, intact, as the ultimate Law of the Land.

-----------------------------------

Smells like a return to our Founding Fathers original values to me.





For the Republic