Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Special Forces Veteran: "My oath to the Republic is forever"

To Free The Oppressed.
"We must win our communities back before we can win our government back.
"

I proudly served with the 1st Special Forces Group (ABN) from 1987-1991. The oath I took never ended just because I was honorably discharged. My oath to the Republic is forever. I continue to educate and stay active in winning back my community with the help of many Patriots and worthy organizations.

We must win our communities back before we can win our government back. Yes, some give me dirty looks and even some flak. But everyone I talk to, every letter to editor I write, every meetup at my local library I hold, I know I am planting the seeds necessary to gain understanding and trust. I urge all of you to do the same. Go to your local VFW, Amvets, American Legion Posts and tell them of Oath Keepers. Many of our elected representatives, policeman, sheriff, emergency personel are prior military. Seek them out. Commit yourself once again to be "The Professional" you know you are, and take back your community.

In Liberty Always,

Andy Myers
Jamestown, OH.

Ohio's 7th Congressional District

Campaign For Liberty District 7

Patriots Against Public Corruption Now PAPCNow
Greater Miami Valley John Birch Society
The Ohio Freedom Alliance

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said my fellow patriot, It seems so hopeless at times But when I hear from people across this great land that feel so strongly about liberty it gives me hope. I'm so glade people are standing up and doing whatever they can. I rather die free on my feet then be a slave on my knees. Thank you so much patriots and everyone in oath keepers. Remember we are all Americans our skin color has no meaning we are all people and we will all stand together before God and fight for our Liberty... God Bless you all here...

Opus #6 said...

Thank you so much, Andy, for your continuing service to this great nation of ours.

Earl said...

Great job Andy. I live in Utica Ohio about 45 miles east of Columbus in licking county. I have talking to others around here about oathkeepers. Some are very interested and others think I am making a mountain out of a mole hill. Keep up the good work.
Earl.

Idahoser said...

This hasn't been a Republic since 1865, when membership was proven to be compulsory. Then 17th Amendment removed the States' representation. The latest community organizer in chief is merely another step on the road to serfdom, the best you could hope for is to slightly delay the inevitable. We have not yet discovered or invented the way to change the inevitable end of this free society.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to discourage you from trying, but I see no hope at this point that anything is going to slow the acceleration to communism.

CaptGooch said...

Actually, Idahoser, it was stolen way before that when George the 1st [Washington] lead US troops against US citizens in the Whiskey rebellion.
Meanwhile your point is taken and we have not surrendered in our minds so we struggle on attempting to convert oath takers into Oath Keepers.
Since you seem to have surrendered mayhap you will refrain from such negative comments towards our attempts ?
OR Better yet .... drag that towel you've thrown in, back across the line stand tall and become an Oath Keeper yourself ?

At least then If Freedom does fail and fall you will be on the side of Freedom and facing the enemy rather than cowering in fear of what we all have coming at any rate.
What was the quote ? "A brave man dies only one death a coward many."

I will share the thoughts and words of a great man upon the Needs of our Republic and its Freedom.

"Those who profess to favor freedom, yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightening. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." -- Frederick Douglass




For the Republic

Anonymous said...

Capt Gooch...
I commend you sir. We never surrender , We never retreat and I 110% agree with you. Idahoser...CLEAR YOUR HEAD AND GET BACK ON BOARD. Stay positive and between all of us uniting together ...WE CAN MAKE THIS WORK.
Sgt.Eubanks
U.S Army (Ret.)