Monday, June 8, 2009

I took an oath to uphold, honor and preserve the US Constitution on two occasions: when I was inducted into the Army and when I became a lawyer


My name is Stevan Douglas Looney. I live and work in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I am a veteran of the US Army, where I was an infantry soldier ( 11 Bravo) from 1970 to 1972. After completing jump school at Fort Benning, Georgia, I was assigned to the 82nd Arbn Div. at Fort Bragg, NC. I was honorably discharged in March 1972.

I am a lawyer admitted to the Bar of New Mexico, the US Supreme Court, the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, the US Tax Court and the US District Court for the District of New Mexico. I have been practicing law for nearly 30 years.

I took an oath to uphold, honor and preserve the United States Constitution on two occasions: when I was inducted into the Army and when I became a lawyer. I took the oath very seriously on those occasions and I continue to take it very seriously today. My father was retired military and was a veteran of WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Two of my brothers served in the military. (My older brother surely would have too, but polio made that impossible for him.) I come from a family dedicated to the preservation of our Constitutional Republic. They, like I, have sworn to defend the United States of America from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I have studied the US Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Federalist Papers and the teachings of many political and economic thinkers, and much, much more.

Based upon my many years of study of the economic (including "money" and taxation), political and social conditions and forces at work in our country (and internationally), I am convinced that the greatest threat to our liberties and natural G-d given rights as recognized by the national Constitution and the state Constitutions, is from domestic enemies presently, and heretofore, ensconced in Congress, the Judiciary, the Executive, the mainstream media, the board rooms of supranational corporations, and particularly, the central banking system called the federal reserve in the US. Indeed, to me the root of all that ails us is to be found in the unconstitutional monetary and tax system and in international central banking.

My political and economic ideology and points of view are best depicted in the works of Edwin Vieira (Pieces Of Eight, Crash Maker, and his work on revitalization the Constitutional Militia), G. Edward Griffin (The Creature From Jekyll Island, Freedomforce), David Ray Griffin (exposing the contradictions in the official conspiracy theory of 9/11), among others. Putting my name into a search engine will yield some of the work I have been involved in, including pro bono work testifying before the New Mexico Legislature to impeach Bush and Cheney, seeking to ban the distribution of products in New Mexico containing aspartame, and seeking to protect the civil rights of persons who have been subjected to violations of their civil rights, e.g., Timothy "Little Rock" Reed and Ernest Garcia. I am also one of the founders of Veterans for 9/11 Truth. www.v911t.org

Time and space do not permit me to elaborate further here. Suffice it to say in closing that I will never in my personal or professional capacity knowingly and intentionally take any action that deprives any person of his or her G-d given and Constitutionally recognized rights, nor will I follow any order or direction that instructs me to do so, regardless of the source.

I pledge my support to We The People, the true, moral, ethical and lawful source of legitimate governmental power and authority.

Stevan Douglas Looney

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for supporting 911 truth sir.

Elias Alias said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elias Alias said...

(Embarrassingly, I couldn't find a way to edit a link in my article, so I deleted it and am pasting it in here with the corrected link. Thanks.
~

Welcome home, Sir! Thank you for an excellent testimonial. And thank you for your discretion in touching so lightly on the question of 9/11. You did that very nicely, and I appreciate it. I say I appreciate it because there are many here who may not yet have looked into the hidden history and the "grey zones" tucked out of sight behind a wall of "national security secrecy" - in which "special" operations are analyzed and planned.

As you and I know, our government currently employs many oath 'takers' in the Intelligence arms of State, Defense, Justice, and Langley itself, and America would benefit greatly when those good men re-discover the roots of their oath. Clandestine missions known as "psy-ops" are now known to include the use of "surrogates", and those "surrogates" are listed in the Army's recent (Sept2008) upgrade of the manual for Unconventional Warfare.

In case you may not have seen this, I bring this to your attention because I'm wanting to join your organization, and I'm thinking that this "leak" is so recent that most of us would not have seen it already. When we take the work of David Ray Griffin, Webster Tarpley, Michael C. Ruppert, Steven Jones, Richard Gage, General Stubblebine, Lt.Col. Bob Bowman, Peter Dale Scott, Catherine Austin Fitts, Barrie Zwicker (sp?), Indira Singh, Sibel Edmonds, Katherine Albrecht, Lt. Col. Karen Kwaitkowsky, Ray McGovern, and so many more, and to all the fragments brought forth by that brave band of patriots and their friends, as I was saying, if we add the content of this very damning document to all of that, to that combined body of knowledge, the pieces of the puzzle can be nicely placed together to form a very sad picture of just what hit this nation on 9/11.

Here is the link for the pdf in which the U.S. Army special operations on Unconventional Warfare explains why "surrogates" may include terrorists and terrorist cells. I've been waiting for this document for several years, and I'd love to share it with you.

http://www.fas.org/irp/doddir/army/fm3-05-130.pdf

So I'm hoping you'll accept me into your organization, and I'd love some help over at my organization, which you can scan here -

http://www.thementalmilitia.com/forums/index.php

Please feel invited.

Thank you sincerely for www.v911t.org . I've been there before, and it's a pleasure to meet one of the founders. Your credentials are outstanding, and your presentation is precise and well-informed. Welcome to Oath Keepers.

I'd be honored if you may find time to read my testimonial.:

http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/2009/03/veit-nam-vet-gives-heartfelt.html

Salute!
Elias