Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am a Veteran.


I am a Veteran.

In 1985 I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic.

I took it again in 1988.

That Oath was not discharged in 1992 when I was, and no man can make me renege or renounce.

I will obey no order, law or edict that is contradictory to the clear intent of those Words I have sworn to defend.

I pledge my allegiance to no man, government, or even Flag.

I pledge Allegiance to the Constitution of the United States of America, and to the Republic which it Defines:
One Nation, Under Arms, Weakly Federalist, With Liberty and Justice for All.

Bryan Potratz, USA

1 comment:

CaptGooch said...

Welcome aboard Bryan.

We can use all the help we can get to Reach, Teach and Inspire.


For the Republic