1. I will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. I will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people.
3. I will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. I will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. I will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. I will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. I will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. I will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. I will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10 I will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
My name is Joseph William Cox, and I am an Aviation Mechanic in the United States Navy.
I am stationed in San Diego, Ca and I take the oath listed above.
I took another oath when I joined the military, to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America.
I will honor that even if it is done away with.