Monday, March 16, 2009

Testimony of Active Duty Air Force Tsgt.

I am with you.

I am active duty. At this time I want to be anonymous. I hope you understand. I am not paranoid, just trying to play it safe for now. I have less than [deleted] to retire. I fully support you and what you stand for and I do talk about these things with some of my subordinates. Those who I trust that is.

I took my oath to protect and defend the United States Constitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic. I will keep my oath! I will not follow any unlawful order that asks me to violate the Constitution. Be it known that I will fulfill both aspects of protecting our Constitution from both foreign and domestic enemies.

TSgt USAF

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am of the age where you truly begin to wonder about what your country means. I have researched the military and the oaths I would take to defend it, I know what my duty is now, and it is not against the american people.

When i join the army at the appointed age, I know I will not be alone in my decision to stand by the constitution.

I want you all to know that the young can see whats happeing to, and we will not follow like sheep. I thank you for your time in reading this, I Thank you for being who and what you are, I thank you for giving me a example to follow.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your service, and for standing tall. God bless you! This site is amazing. I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to have good news for a change.

I have felt so much dispare, but this site gives me hope.

God bless our troops!

Anonymous said...

I strongly support your efforts gentlrmen. While I am not a VET myself, I have many friends who are active and retired military. I have great respect for the sacrifices that or military makes on behalf of the American people, and fell that a organizing or this magnitude is a must for the servival of the constitution and the American way.
I do however feel that you should conceder including those of us that are not former or active duty military, but that believe stomgly in your cause. Maybe in the form of a civilian malitia.